Owner's Group

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A-1s available (Read 856 times)
Brian Walsh

A-1s available
Oct 23rd, 2014 at 6:59pm

A few weeks ago I visited a customer to check out the A-1s he inherited which he wasn't inclined to keep due to the cost of associated equipment he would need to put them to good use.

Although they date from 1989, they are without a doubt the nicest older pair I've seen. Nearly perfect golden oak finish and grille cloth, just drop dead gorgeous. One of the backplates had an issue, so he had Sound Lab check out both backplates. He got them back and reported the speakers are performing nicely. On that basis I am confident one could enjoy these wonderful speakers for many years to come. If I were looking for a pair of Sound Labs at a very reasonable price I'd jump on these.

I'm offering them on consignment. He doesn't have crates but can deliver them within a fairly good radius from southeastern Wisconsin. If desired I am available to assist the buyer with setup.

I have some rough photos taken with my phone, and more could be available. Price is $4500 but is negotiable.

i can be contacted by phone at 773-809-4434, strongly preferred over email. No PMs here, please.

Brian Walsh
Essential Audio
Barrington, Illinois

Brian Walsh

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print