Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
SoundLab Owners Group
Owner's Group

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: Demo pair Ultimate 1PX (Read 145 times)
TWB
Global Moderator

Ultimate Audio- SoundLab
Dealer

Northern California
FS: Demo pair Ultimate 1PX
Mar 11th, 2019 at 9:26pm

FS: Demo pair Ultimate 1PX. Perfect condition. Only selling because as a dealer, I should have the latest generation. Otherwise, I'm totally satisfied and would keep. If interested, send me a PM and let's talk. Photos on request.
Tom
« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:53am by TWB »  

Tom
Ultimate Audio
Music Lover
Audio Evangelist
Steward of the Forest
Located in San Francisco
and the N. California Wine Country,
in the boonies!
Visitors Welcome

IP Logged

TWB
Global Moderator

Ultimate Audio- SoundLab
Dealer

Northern California
Re: FS: Demo pair Ultimate 1PX
Reply #1 - Mar 14th, 2019 at 9:57am

For full details, go to the listing on the What's Best Forum:

https://www.whatsbestforum.com/classifieds/sound-lab-ultimate-1px-electrostatic-...

Tom
Ultimate Audio
Music Lover
Audio Evangelist
Steward of the Forest
Located in San Francisco
in the boonies!
Visitors Welcome

IP Logged

TWB
Global Moderator

Ultimate Audio- SoundLab
Dealer

Northern California
Reply #2 - Apr 2nd, 2019 at 8:42pm

TWB wrote on Mar 11th, 2019 at 9:26pm:
FS: Demo pair Ultimate 1PX. Perfect condition. Only selling because as a dealer, I should have the latest generation. Otherwise, I'm totally satisfied and would keep. If interested, send me a PM and let's talk. Photos on request.
Tom

Bump.

Tom
Ultimate Audio
Music Lover
Audio Evangelist
Steward of the Forest
Located in San Francisco
in the boonies!
Visitors Welcome

IP Logged

TWB
Global Moderator

Ultimate Audio- SoundLab
Dealer

Northern California
Reply #3 - Apr 13th, 2019 at 11:11am

Under consideration is the replacement of the PX panels in my U-1PX's with new panels that have the latest Bass Focus upgrade. Thus, they would become Ultimate 745, the current nomenclature.

My current PX panels would then be available as an up grade for owners of older M-1 or A-1 speakers. The PX panels were a major redesign from what preceded them and brought a new level of reliability to the product. These are in perfect condition and would come with a warranty. If interested, please PM me for details.

Tom
Ultimate Audio
Music Lover
Audio Evangelist
Steward of the Forest
Located in San Francisco
in the boonies!
Visitors Welcome

IP Logged

TWB
Global Moderator

Ultimate Audio- SoundLab
Dealer

Northern California
Reply #4 - Apr 14th, 2019 at 7:19pm

TWB wrote on Apr 13th, 2019 at 11:11am:
Under consideration is the replacement of the PX panels in my U-1PX's with new panels that have the latest Bass Focus upgrade. Thus, they would become Ultimate 745, the current nomenclature.

My current PX panels would then be available as an up grade for owners of older M-1 or A-1 speakers. The PX panels were a major redesign from what preceded them and brought a new level of reliability to the product. These are in perfect condition and would come with a warranty. If interested, please PM me for details.

OK, it's official- they are now listed on Audiogon:
"Offered are panels only- perfect replacement or upgrade for owners of older Sound Lab A-1 or M-1 speakers. As a Sound Lab dealer, I have a pair of Ultimate-1PX speakers in my home that have served as demos. They  are in in perfect condition and absolutely delightful. Until the introduction of the latest Bass Focus technology, they were the State of the Art. I need to upgrade my panels, and thus this is an opportunity for a SL owner to obtain PX panels in perfect condition with a 90 day warranty. The PX panels were a major improvement from anything that preceded them, particularly in reliability. Since their introduction, there have been virtually no issues.
These are panels only and do not include the back plates or steel frames. They are exact replacements for the panels found in older  A-1 or M-1 speakers and would fit exactly with no modifications. They would ship by truck in factory built wood crates, local pick up, or personal delivery by me within the SF Bay Area.
"

Visit the listing:https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9dg6d-sound-lab-m-1-a-1px-panels-speakers

Price:$3995

Tom
Ultimate Audio
Music Lover
Audio Evangelist
Steward of the Forest
Located in San Francisco
in the boonies!
Visitors Welcome

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1