New SLOG Forum

home Forums Announcements New SLOG Forum

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bpw
    Participant

Mark, thank you for all of your hard work through the years hosting and maintaining this site. I’m happy to see you’ve progressed this far and look forward to the restored content if and when you are able to do so.

Brian Walsh

mark
    Keymaster

Dear Forum Members,

Things look a lot different now. Our previous SLOG Forum was a causality of time. It was running on a server that had not been updated in some time. Once updated, the Forum would no longer work. That’s when I learned the Forum’s core software was discontinued and no longer supported. Sound familiar? Many thanks to everyone for your patience while I’ve been in the background building this new SLOG site from the ground up. The new site should be a lot more future-proof and user friendly.

Please create a new account by clicking on Register at the bottom-right under LOG IN.

I’ll restore the previous forum content as time allows. Meanwhile, post away and thank you for your Support!

Mark

TWB

Mark- Thanks for your continuing efforts to bring the Sound Lab community together and provide us with a forum to share ideas and observations.

The recent California Audo Show (CAS9) in Oakland, California, where Sound Lab exhibited and Dr. Roger West presented a seminar was well received. I will add photos and comments as soon as SLOG goes live to the public.

Thanks again,
    Tom

mark
    Keymaster

Tom & Brian,

Thank you both for your kind words!

The new SLOG site is now live. Go post your California Audio show comments and pictures. Please put them in the General Discussion section.

Mark

bk12
    Participant

Mark-thank you so much for getting this community going again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.