Sound Lab U-1PX for sale

home Forums For Sale Sound Lab U-1PX for sale

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      soundoctor12
      Participant

Hi, are these still available?!? I’m actually in Canada, would love to discuss them and go further if possible. What year are they? How much are you looking for?

Hiran

Anonymous

They are spoken for.

Anonymous

I need to scale back my investment in audio, so these will have to go, especially since I will probably move to a smaller home at some point. These have served me well and have every upgrade including the Hotrod/Consummate backplates. They do not have the bass focus technology which I understand is mainly beneficial on the smaller models. The frames are finished in a high gloss black enamel, which gives them a stunning appearance and is more desirable than the textured finish they switched to some years ago due to cost. The panels have the 90 degree curvature which gives more ambient information and venue cues, and they also work better in rooms which are not so long and narrow, giving better imaging throughout the listening area.

I am in the Chicago area and with enough notice can demonstrate them. I can deliver them within a several hundred mile radius or help arrange shipping.

The price is upon inquiry and is fair. Offers may be considered. The most important thing is that you get these in good condition and are satisfied. I am a former Sound Lab dealer and know the product well.

Please contact me by telephone only. I can be reached almost any reasonable time. Photos upon request.

Brian Walsh
            773-809-4434

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.