home Forums For Sale FS: Sound Lab Ultimate U-1PX Demos with Factory Warranty

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      TWB

Sold.

Ezequiel64
        Participant

HellO TWB,

Would like to talk to you about your PX panels with no frames or back plates, but don’t see a way in this forum to contact you. Can you please let me know how?

TWB

As another option for an owner of pre-PX U-1, M-1 or A-1 Sound Lab speakers who wants or needs to replace their older panels and up grade to PX (45 degree) panels, I would offer the same 90 day warranty. Pre PX panels were subject to problems that required return to the factory for membrane replacement. Since the introduction of the PX technology, this has become a rare event. Thus these PX panels will likely provide years of trouble free listening.

This offer would not include the Ultimate frames nor backplates, panels only. $4,500. Shipping negotiable. If you would like to discuss this possibility, please send an email with your phone number.

Thanks,
            Tom

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by TWB.
            • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by TWB.
            TWB

As a home based Sound Lab dealer, these have served both as demos and my personal enjoyment. They incorporate all the SOTA features currently available, with the exception of Bass Focus. They are the 45 degree version, and in perfect condition.

As a dealer, I need to update to the Bass Focus version. Thus they are offered for sale with a 90 day warranty. I am confident they will provide exceptional satisfaction.

Delivery and set up within a 500 mile radius from San Francisco is included.

Price: $24,000 (less than 1/2 current MSRP)

Please contact me with any questions.

Attachments:
              You must be logged in to view attached files.
          Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.