Please Help By Sharing Fourier Sans Pareil OTL Biasing Instructions/Procedures?

home Forums General Discussion Please Help By Sharing Fourier Sans Pareil OTL Biasing Instructions/Procedures?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Massimo Stefanizzi
      Participant

Stay away from these amplifiers if you don’t want to risk serious accidents. It is an outlawed design! Buy yourself a current solid-state amplifier of adequate power for your speakers (no less than 300w.) and you will live happily and carefree, your speakers will be grateful.

https://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/vt.mpl?f=otl&m=122

BounceHit
        Participant

Post-holiday re-request for help with biasing instructions for the “original” Fourier Sans Pareil amps? 🙂 Thanks, BH

lotus123
            Participant

Sorry couldn’t help. The risk of frying your ESL is high with them. sold my Atmasphere last year and couldn’t be happier with a pair of class D mono blocks.

Massimo Stefanizzi
                Participant

I totally agree. For eight months now Mola Mola Kaluga has opened my eyes and ears, and the A1s have thanked me!
                  Size, weight, power consumption and price that is only a small fraction of that of the usual Class A and AB amplifiers of similar power.
                  Moreover: performance and sound quality are unquestionably superior.

BounceHit
              Participant

No Fourier Sans Pareil OTL owners here with access to a manual and/or biasing instructions? Thanks! BH

BounceHit
                Participant

Hello!

I am in the process of having my vintage Fourier Sans Pareil OTL’s reconditioned.

The tech is very experienced, an electrical engineer by trade, but needs a copy of the Fourier Sans Pareil OTL manual, including the specific instructions to bias the amps.

Can anyone here please help?

@atmasphere

Thanks!

BH

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by BounceHit.
              Viewing 3 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.